Don't make server 1 and 2 compete with eachother

Hello,

I’m a new player and I have participated in my very first syndicate raid boss event last week. It’s a very nice event when you take out the fact that server 1 and server 2 are basically in competition with each other. Extra-server competition is great, but you need to make sure that if it takes place, it’s in a fair environment.

Raids are the kind of content where the players with the most stamina win. ⑴ Higher level players have the potential for much more stamina. Higher stamina means more actions per daily boost, mobster boost and FP boost.

When you compare the world leaderboards (player levels) from both servers, you can quickly see server 1 has an edge over server 2. Now that would be fine if server 1 and server 2 released at the same time, but I’m not sure that is the case.

Many people that play on server 2 also play on server 1 with a higher level character ⑴, introducing a potential bias leaning towards server 1 more. After all, higher level, more stamina, means an easier time at placing higher.

Can you seriously look at the event leaderboard and not see any problem there? The number of syndicates from server 2 that placed in the top 50 can basically be counted on the fingers of one hand. Are people from server 2 just lazier than server 1? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Hi Pepe,

Welcome to the game (and the forums)! Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback regarding Syndicate Raids and the Syndicate Raid Leaderboards / the event - We’re glad you have been enjoying the event and we appreciate your feedback.

We’ll pass along your experience to the team → We are always gathering feedback on events in-game when we run them, and trying to use that feedback (as best we can) to improve on the game / event for the next time around.

1 Like

Welcome to the games pepe. I agree with you about not have the 2 servers competing against each other. Lol were not lazier on server 2 just a smaller group of folks here. Pepe if you need some help in Pirates :skull_and_crossbones: look me up on server 2 AMF DeathMo the Drifter

1 Like

Yea that question was meant to be rhetorical haha

2 Likes

Lol i know but answered anyway. It gives MoonDrummer more to read :books: hahaha

2 Likes

Hello,

Thanks for your messages.
A short glance at the syndicate raid leaderboard should tell you there is a problem. If kano does an event (that gives massive amounts of FP) and only 1 server is winning, then there’s a problem.

You don’t have to look further, but if you did, it wouldn’t take much to see that the fight doesn’t seem fair.

You seem to think people on S2 don’t spend FP either. We’ve already established people from S2 weren’t lazy, and if you think about it seeing the leaderboard filled with S1 syns isn’t the biggest motivator for S2 people to start spending. You have all the facts in this thread, but somehow you refuse to see the problem.

As for the quest event you mention, if you’re talking about syndicate quests, I don’t even know why you would bring them in the equation, since they have nothing to do with competing with a different server, but my syndicate completes all of them every time and don’t need to spend FP on them.

I’m not interested in playing on S1, all my attention goes to S2, but that’s neither here nor there. I appreciate your takes and time but please try to stay on topic.